BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, April 26, 2010

What a great day yesterday was. Ethan actually didn't crash until 6 so he slept in his daddy's arms for a little bit. Today he was his usual busy self. He was all about getting into everything he possibly could & of course he was all about "helping" his mommy clean up the house.

We want to thank our walkers for walking with us yesterday. It was a awesome fun day. We raised $645 for the March of Dimes. Up until having a preemie I never really thought about everything the March of Dimes does. We don't always realize how serious prematurity is. As we started out yesterday I thought of all the babies that are no longer with us. We spoke for them. I had 4 angel babies that I was walking for & 2 preemies that are fortunate to be here with us. I thought about putting a banner on Ethan's stroller with the names of the angel babies I was walking for but the rain forecast made me rethink that. Next year Ethan's wagon is going to be decked out to remember those babies as well.

I will have more pictures from yesterday to post soon. I'm having others send in their pictures to me so I can put them up for all to see.

0 comments: