BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Updates

There have been a few minor changes to Ethan's blog. For one thing Google Adsense is gone if you haven't already noticed. They closed my acct accusing me of clicking on my own ads (I did not). There are new additions in the sidebar that I have added, please check out the picasa slideshow. It's just a slideshow of pictures that I have recently added to Ethan's blog. I'm always hearing about how everyone loves to look at the pictures & would like an easier way to view them. In the past I have not been able to do it b/c it was only an option with Flikr & when I upload pictures on Blogger they automatically go to Picasa. The Picasa was a new addition Blogger has added in the last 6 mons (it's been a while since I have looked at the sidebar gadgets). I have turned off the autoplay on Ethan's playlist. If you want to listen to the music just scroll down to it & click the play button.

I also want to bring up to you about a new show on Discovery Health. It's called NICU & it starts this Thurs at 10PM. Here is a link to preview the show http://health.discovery.com/tv/nicu/. I already have our DVR set to record the series. It is only 10 episodes in the series. Hopefully you will be able to watch it. We are very excited about it.

Ethan hasn't been up to much since my last post. He's just been busy playing outside & running around being cute. Every day is an adventure for him. Yesterday we were playing out in the backyard when this black cat decided to join us. It was very friendly probably about a year old. It let Ethan pet it (I made sure it wasn't vicious first before letting him touch it). Peekaboo was not happy that we were paying attention to a stray cat (I think it's the neighbors cat). She wouldn't let us come anywhere near her when we came in the house. She got over it eventually. Last night Ethan had dinner with Grandpa Frank & us at Bob Evans. He had a good time mooching food off Dada's plate, he is such a little mooch you know. Anyways that's really all there is on the Ethan front for now. Who knows what this week is going to bring.

0 comments: