BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween is coming up!

Ok so there is only 23 more days until Halloween! Can you guess what Ethan is going to be this year? Well if you guessed Curious George then you go it right! We bought his costume last week at Target. It's a generic monkey costume but hey he doesn't know the difference & it was better than having to order it off the internet. Ethan LOVES Curious George so we decided to dress him as George.  This is the first year that he will be going Trick or Treating. We're just going to take him to a couple of houses on our street then he can help pass out candy. We are also going to be taking him Trick or Treating to his grandparents houses early in the afternoon so they can see his costume. He is going to look so cute!

Don't forget that Nov is Premature Awareness month. Nov 17 is Fight for Preemies day & I will be doing a special blog as part of the Bloggers Unite. To help raise awareness & raise money for the March of Dimes I am selling March of Dimes Glitter Bands for $5. If you are interested in a band please click on the button in the side bar right at the top to purchase a band. I will be selling them all month until the 29th then I will order them & will have them ready for you in 2-5 days. All profit from the sale of the bands will go to the March of Dimes.

Also just a note the March for Babies walk this year will be held on May 1. I will be gearing up for that after Prematurity Awareness month. So keep that date in mind! Last year our team raised $400+ dollars for the March of Dimes & I am hoping to surpass that amount this year. I will be asking the company who did our shirts last year to sponsor our team. They did such a good job last year I want them to do our shirts this year as well. I've got some ideas as to what I want on the shirts but I'm keeping my lips zipped, for now you'll just have to wait in suspense.

0 comments: