BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Boys will be boys

I think the title speaks for itself. Yesterday Matt took Ethan out in the morning to get his blood drawn for another phe level. While he was registering Ethan at the desk, Ethan stood on a chair and reached for a bottle of sanitizer. He fell off the chair and hit his head on the desk giving him a nice little gash. So after getting his blood dawn they headed to the ER to get it checked out. It was deep enough to need some kind of medical attention. Since the cut was so close to Ethan's eye they decided to use skin glue and seal it up that way. So Ethan now has 3 little strips on his face. He's fine and it doesn't seem to bother him one bit. I have a feeling this is going to be the first of many visits to the ER just for Ethan.

This afternoon we took him outside for a bit to play in the snow. He had a lot of fun throwing himself in the snow and running around. We spent some time building a snowman as well. Ethan was not interested in getting it started with me he wanted to be with his daddy who was shoveling the snow off the driveway. Once Daddy was involved Ethan was all about building a snowman. I look forward to the day where we have enough snow to build a giant snowman. The one we built today is small and lopsided LOL but it was fun to make.

Ethan hasn't really been up to too much lately. It's been pretty cold outside so we've just been hanging out in the house playing. Yesterday he spent the day with his daddy while mommy went out Christmas shopping to get presents for Ethan. He is going to have a nice Christmas. Santa will be leaving him nice gifts. We haven't gotten him in to see Santa yet that's something we will have to get done next weekend. I think we will probably go over to Bass Pro shop to get it done as I have been told that pictures with Santa are free there.

He's got a few new things that he is saying now. Earlier today Matt asked him if he poo'd his pants he said "No I farted". It was very hard not to laugh at that. Now when we tell him "I love you" he will come back with "I loooooovvveeee choooooooooo". A few days ago I was getting him ready for a nap and he reached up and grabs me around the neck and said "I hold cho MomMom".  My heart melted. He is growing up so fast and talking so much now. It's hard to believe that he is 2.5 yrs old already. Hopefully he slows down just a little bit I'm not ready for him to turn into a little man yet.

0 comments: