BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feb 3, 2011

Well Ethan survived the big snowfall. He was out playing in the snow yesterday (I have pictures but they are not yet loaded on the computer) and I had him out today playing in the snow. I got him all excited today because I told him we were going to build a snowman but when we got outside the snow was just too frozen to make a snowball. It was just pretty much ice. So here was poor Ethan standing there with his little Snowman making kit all ready to make a snowman and I couldn't get the snow to ball up. Boy was he disappointed. I felt bad. Hopefully we will get a little bit better snow conditions soon to make a snowman. He has not forgotten the snowman we built in the front lawn with the first snow of the season. He is always reminding me "No-man boken, fix it MomMom." It's very cute and pathetic LOL.

Ethan has been a busy little boy this winter. He is talking up a storm now saying sentences. Every day when we sit down for lunch he tells me "MomMom home." "Yep, buddy MomMom is home." "Moose is home." "Yep Moose is home." "Dada home?" "Sorry buddy dada is working." "Dada working? Dada be home soon." "Yea Dada will be home soon. As soon as he is done working." "Gramma home." "I don't know buddy she might be." "Uncle Bubba home" "Uncle Bubba is working buddy." "Go see Uncle Bubba." "Sorry buddy we can't go right now because he is working. Maybe this weekend." "Dada working, dada home soon." On and on the conversation will go. It is very cute. He also likes to sit and read to Moose. He will sit with Moose on his lap and point thing out in his little books to him. He is such a cutie when he does that.

Of course Ethan gets his procrastination habits from his daddy. We now have him trained to go to the potty by himself. So when he has to go potty he will tell me "Go potty." "OK go on go potty I'll be here if you need me." Then he heads up the stairs only to come back a second later "Got to have Moose." Then he heads back up the stairs and stops at the 4th or 5th step to look over the banister and call out "Hi MomMom, Hi Dada. I potty and take Moose." "OK Ethan go to the potty before you pee yourself." "I go potty." Then he finally goes to the potty. He does fairly well as long as he doesn't try to stand his aim is pretty bad LOL.

Bed time is always interesting too with Ethan. We start getting him ready for bed about 8:30 because it can take an hour to get him down. I tell him good night then he goes with Dada to brush his teeth and read a story. Then it's lights out. He will come down 5 minutes later with a stinky diaper. We change it and tuck him back in. Again 5 mins later he is sitting on the stairs or he comes straight to us and says "I watch this" referring to whatever we are watching on the t.v. We send him back to bed only to have to put him back another 3 or 4 times usually. Sometimes we only have to go a couple rounds. He does not like to have to go to bed he thinks that he is going to miss something big. He is something.

Once I get the pictures from yesterday loaded on my computer I will get the posted.

0 comments: