BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Ethan!

     Dear Ethan,
I can't believe it's been 6 years since you blessed us with your presence. You have come a long way from being preemie and 3lbs 9oz. I have gotten to watch you crawl, walk, run, learn to talk. I watched you not only become a big brother but a wonderful big brother. Finlay couldn't have asked to have a better brother that you. Last year I took you to preschool and watched you turn from a toddler to a little boy. This year you spread your wings further and started kindergarden. You have shown us how smart you are and made new friends. Now today you graduate kindergarden and turn 6. Tomorrow you will leave kindergarden and prepare to enter into 1st grade. One adventure ends and another one begins. The best part of it is getting to watch you on your journey. You are my wonderful, smart, sweet little boy and I love more with each passing day. Happy Birthday baby boy, may all your wishes come true.

     Love,
     Mom

0 comments: