BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A note from Ethan

As everyone should now be aware my mommy has been putting together a team for the March for babies walk on April 25. This is a really important event. Each year millions of babies are born with complications, prematurely, or still born. The March of Dimes does research to find out why this happens so that they can try to prevent it from happening. I was born 10 weeks early at 30 weeks gestation. I weighed 3lbs 9oz at birth. Fortunately I didn't have any major medical problems due to my prematurity. I spent 52 days in the NICU when I came home I weighed 6lbs 11oz. Now I am almost 21 months old, I weigh 25lbs, & am a happy healthy little boy. I want to encourage everyone to make a donation to our team. Our goal is to raise $100 for the March of Dimes. The money will go towards research & to help families who can't afford the medical bills. Please help my mommy raise money by making a donation. You can make a donation via the link in the side bar of the blog.


Thank You,
Ethan

0 comments: