BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ethan's a big boy now

Ethan is growing up right before our eyes. Thursday night we moved him from his crib to a twin bed. He did great the 1st night since then however he has refused to go down w/o a fight. Friday night it took over an hour for him to go down, same for last night. We have tried a no cry method but even though he doesn't cry he also refuses to relax & settle down. Instead he wants to bounce on the bed, turn the light on & off, ect. So in the end we have resorted to just letting him scream himself to sleep. Each night his screaming has become shorter & shorter. So it's been 3 nights of getting no sleep for all 3 of us. Ethan is so tired he can barely keep his eyes open yet he fights sleep when he's laid down in his bed. Oh how we hope he will get used to his bed soon. I don't know how many more nights Ethan will be able to go w/o getting a full nights sleep.


In other news on the Ethan front Ethan is now a forward facing toddler. We turned his car seat in Matt's car yesterday. I'll turn it in my car when I have to go out next. So many new things happening to him this week. He's getting to be such a big boy.

I took him out to play in the snow after we had that big storm come through. He loved trying to walk through the deep snow but he hated when he would fall in it b/c he couldn't get up. I took some cute pictures of him in the snow as soon as I get them loaded onto the computer I will have them posted.

0 comments: