BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What is Ethan up to now....

Well, right now he is running around the house naked, what's new there. Saturday though Matt and Uncle Jordan got his new swingset up so he has been having fun playing on that. He had fun watching them put it up and "helping" them too. We had a small incident where the A frame fell on Jordan's leg and it happened in front of Ethan and so since then Ethan has been asking if Jordan is OK (and yes Jordan is fine). Monday Killian came over and the boys had fun playing on the swing set together. They are always cute together though. Ethan has not been able to splash in his pool it just hasn't been warm enough which is probably just as well b/c we are still battling algae. It looks like we might just have to put Algae Free in the pool every evening to help keep it from growing. I went to clean the filter the other day and the water was just green. So we scrubbed the floor of the pool, treated and then cleaned the filter. I will clean the filter again today when I treat the pool. We are having to taking to shocking the pool ever other day for now to get the water to balance out and I have been putting clearifier in it too every day to help. Hopefully by the time it warms up again we will have the situation under control and Ethan won't have to wait to use his pool. He has asked a few times to go in but the water is just too cold anyways.

Ethan has a new favorite show now. Woody Wood Pecker. I never thought that he would get into the shows we grew up on. He loves Gen 1 Transformers, GI Joe, Fraggle Rock, and now Woody Wood Pecker. Although the woodpecker he is watching is new adventures from 2007 so it's not the original we used to love but still he loves it. We don't find it as funny as the originals but hey if it amuses Ethan bonus for us right?

In a couple weeks we are going to take him to see his first movie in the movie theaters. We are taking him to see Cars 2. We'll take him to like a noon show so it won't be busy. That way if he doesn't want to sit still he won't disturb a bunch of people. I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow I am thinking of taking him to the Library for the first time. I think I will start taking him once a week on Thursdays to get books to read. Before he wasn't able to be quiet but now I think he is at an age where he will have a little more control of himself. What did I just say? Ethan have control of himself? Is that possible? I must be joking!

This morning I thought I had totally secured the kitchen so I went for a quick shower. Nope he got into the spice cupboard. He dumped cinnamon, nutmeg, and Mrs Dash on the carpet. Smells good and he smells like cinnamon LOL. Well at least it was an easy clean up compared to the nail polish last week. He is something that's for sure.

Ethan's other new thing that he started doing just yesterday is he takes his little stool for his keyboard and stands on it to pee in his little potty we keep in the living room. We don't know why he does it but it's funny. I always wonder where he gets some of these ideas. It would be interesting to get inside his head sometimes.

0 comments: