BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day



Daddy,
I am so glad that you are my daddy.
We have so much fun when we are
together. You make every day fun.
Each day I look forward to you coming
home so that we can play. You make me 
Laugh & smile the evening away. I enjoy 
our time together so much. I am the luckiest
little boy to have you as my daddy.
Happy Father's Day daddy
Love,
Ethan

Matt had a great day today. We attended a wedding this morning, then we had lunch with my dad, & when we got home Ethan gave him his gifts. For Father's Day Ethan gave his daddy a WWF magazine & a new book. I gave him a picture frame for the pictures we took with Ethan a few weeks ago. Now Matt is having a relaxing evening watching Harry Potter & doing things on his computer while Ethan is napping. This year was special because this was Matt's first Father's Day with Ethan home with us. Last year we celebrated Father's Day in the NICU so I wanted this year to be better. 

Happy Father's Day to all our dads.

0 comments: