BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a little stinker

Ethan is definitely a character. Yesterday after returning home from a bike ride Matt ran upstairs for a minute & I sat down in the living room with Ethan. He was playing contentedly with one of his toys so I read the news. I saw him go & use the gate to stand up then next thing I know Matt was greeting him. Apparently the gate was not latched & Ethan crawled up the stairs by himself. We told him good job & never do that again unless he's with someone. It was impressive. I have been letting him climb the stairs all day today as long as I was with him. He has pretty much mastered going up now he needs to master going down. I took a video of it that I will post at the end of this entry. We attempted a bike ride tonight but got caught in the rain. Luckily Ethan's trailer is water proof so he was nice & dry when we managed to get back home.

Here are some new pictures & a few videos.


Ethan swimming in his pool

Mom! I'm swimming put down the camera!

Ethan put the camera bag on himself 

Ethan in his pool

Ethan Climbing the stairs (Sorry this one goes sideways)

0 comments: