BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mr. Busy Boy

Ethan has been keeping me busy all week. He is all about being the center of attention. Sunday Matt, Ethan, & I went for a bike ride in the evening that ended with Matt blowing a tire & having to carry his bike home. I had to ride home from Detwiler Park to get a wrench to transfer the trailer from Matt's bike to my bike. That turned into a very exhausting ride. Monday Ethan went with me to visit some high school friends that I haven't seen in 5 or 6 years. He had fun playing with their little boys toys. There is only a 7 month difference between the 2 boys. Ethan is older. Tuesday Ethan & I took a bike ride in the morning after he had breakfast then came back home & he took a nap. Yesterday we went to the post office for stamps so I could finally get the Thank You cards mailed. There was a reason it took me so long but I can't say why you'll have to find out on your own (wink, wink). Then today we went for a ride & took a dip in his pool when we got back. I think I wore him out this time. My sleepy little guy did not wake up this morning till 11. I actually had to go wake him up. Usually he rouses when he hears my alarm go off in the morning.


We will probably be taking Ethan to get his blood drawn for his hyperphe either tomorrow or beginning of next week. We were told that they didn't want him to take in more than 50g of protein per day but he seems to only take in 20g-30g per day anyways. As he gets older he might take in more but right now we are only feeding him the amt that he will actually eat. 

0 comments: