BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Matt had a great father's day yesterday. I managed to convince Ethan that 7 in the morning was just too early to get up that we should let Dada sleep in just this once, then Ethan & I took him out to brunch at Original Pancake House, then we went to visit Petey who will become a father in Oct, then it was home to put Ethan down for a nap while Matt & I enjoyed a House marathon on TV. Finally we went to Grammy Marcia's to celebrate 3 b-days & father's day. Ethan had a ball. We got home put Ethan to bed & continued the House marathon. The day couldn't have been spent any better. Matt said he got what he wanted.

I've been working on another little video for Ethan & I just got it finished last night. I uploaded it onto the internet last night so that I could post it here. It's about 20 mins long & is set to music so make sure you have your speakers turned on. Hope you enjoy. Oh & make sure you turn off Ethan's radio before you watch, to do that just go to the side bar where it is located & click on the pause button.

Ethan's Adventures from Julie Pacholski on Vimeo.

1 comments:

james burlen said...

beautiful pictures and music. I love watching him grow. The site I clicked on is the site that we are going to order Katie's dorm "stuff"