BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh, Ethan

Ethan's mommy always said "Oh Ethan!"
"Open up Ethan!" She would say when feeding him
"P.U!" She'd say when he filled his diaper
"Hold still!" He was told when getting his diaper changed
"Go to sleep Ethan!" Mommy said when she put him to bed
"Oh, Ethan I love you!"

That's actually from one of Ethan's little books (Oh David! By David Shannon). I just narrated the pictures & changed the name. It so reminds me of Ethan though which is why I posted it. Tonight Ethan got an "Oh Ethan!" tonight when he threw a ball & knocked over Dada's bottle of beer. Of course Ethan was proud he told us "My Mess!" with a big smile on his face.

Tonight Ethan is perpetual motion. Then again when isn't he? The child never stops moving unless he's sleeping. I would give anything to have an ounce of his energy. It never ceases to amaze me how someone so small can have so much freaking energy! Where does he get it from? He is just a bundle of energy that's for sure.

Last weekend Ethan all of a sudden began saying a few 3 word phrases. We were over at Uncle Brian's for a little swimming. Ethan was playing with a balloon when it went under a car. All of a sudden Ethan just says "Ba-oon under car!" It was so cool to hear him say that. Weds I took him over just to visit with his Grandpa Frank & he went into the kitchen to Uncle Brian & asked him "Bian cacker pees" It's so cool to hear him start putting words together into little phrases.


Don't forget to check out the little videos at the end of this post!!






0 comments: