BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, March 23, 2009

Crabby Baby

Tuesday, Aug 26, 2008

All last week Ethan has been quite a crabby one. Most days he was only happy when he was being held but he had his days where he didn't seem happy laying down or being held. Fortunately for us we were usually able to get him to calm down for a few hours each day. As frustrating as it was to deal with a crying baby it was a great feeling to comfort him. When he was crying it was nice to just sit & rock with him or walk around the house. It eventually would work & he'd just wear himself down & fall asleep. Strangely I found it a tad enjoyable trying to sooth Ethan when he was fussy. Although I like it more when he's just plain happy. So far this week is proving to be a better week. He's sleeping like he should & we can lay him down in his crib at night without any problems. Hopefully I won't have to recant my words. He was a little fussy today after his breakfast so I gave up trying to get him to sleep & gave him a bath which strangely enough actually calmed him down. Usually when I give him a bath he gets hyper & wants undivided attention. I guess he just felt dirty & the clean feeling he gets from his baths made him a tired little boy. I am enjoying not working & being able to be home all day with Ethan. He definately does not make the days boring. For a little guy he's full of fun.