BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, March 30, 2009

A quiet day

I am so glad that there is no work going on around the house today. Poor Ethan is worn out. He woke up a crab this morning. He has been hard to get down for naps & not very willing to let me get things done around the house. I have been working on getting him to realize that he won't always get what he wants. For some reason Ethan has started this thing where he doesnt want to play by himself in the mornings. After his breakfast I put him in his bouncer or playpen while I clean up his dishes after that I get in excercise then a shower. From the time that he finishes breakfast to the time I get out of the shower & dress only an hour has gone by. Right now he refuses to play by himself. He just screams & cries as soon as I set him down. I try to include him by talking to him. Ethan is happy if I let him crawl around on the floor but b/c he gets into everything I can't get a workout in & keep him out of things. I am hoping that this phase is going to pass rather quickly. I have been doing some reading on his age group & I have read that infants at this age are testing how far they can go before crossing the line. I'd say that's what Ethan is doing. He's still my little sweetie though regardless of how he acts.

0 comments: