BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, March 23, 2009

Post Christmas

Friday, Dec 26, 2008
Ethan was so well behaved yesterday during all the celebrations. We paid for it today. He woke up this morning in a fairly crabby mood. He was patient while I got his breakfast prepared but he threw a fit the whole time he ate. After that I took him into the basement with me so that I could get a quick shower & get laundry started, He screamed the whole time I was showering & of course after racing through the shower & tripping on my clothes b/c I was hurrying to get dressed he fell asleep right as I buttoned my pants. That nap lasted about a half hour. He was just not a happy camper. It seemed like all he wanted to do was scream. I eventually took him up to his room changed his diaper & say in his rocking chair & sang a few songs to calm him down. He ended up taking over a 3 hour nap. We were supposed to be at my father-in-laws around 3, but when 2:30 rolled around & he still wasn't awake I just did not have the heart to wake him up. I felt that after all the festivities of the day before his nap was just too important. He ended up waking up 15 mins later. Matt gave him a quick bottle & out the door we went. For the most part Ethan did pretty good. There was less people there than yesterday so it wasn't so crazy. After a couple hours Ethan was just done with it all. We got the car packed up & headed for home. I wish we could've just put him down but unfortunately he just wasn't going to have that. He ended up helping us sort through all his gifts in the basement. Matt wasn't able to put him down. Fortunately for us Ethan went down for the night by 8 (his normal bedtime). We just have to get through one more gathering tomorrow & Sunday we can all just relax & watch football ( Browns vs Steelers).

0 comments: