BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, March 23, 2009

My little bundle of ................

Wednesday, Feb 4, 2009
Ethan is really something. Now that he has a top tooth coming in he has really taken to grinding his teeth. I have been trying to stop him but he is a very stubborn little boy ( I wonder who he gets that from LOL). For now I have been entertaining him with teethers & other things to chew. But there is no stopping him when he is sleeping.
Of course Ethan has also discovered the "I throw this on the floor & mommy picks it up" game. He is quite the little tease. Just when you turn your head he throws his toys. Naturally he thinks this is quite funny.
Ethan has also figured out just how mobile he can be when he's rolling around on the floor. Today he managed to roll himself right out of the living room & into the dining room. Daddy has been told it's time to put the gate up between the 2 rooms so that Ethan doesn't do that.
Ethan had his own little adventure today. Mommy learned her lesson. Ethan was on his changing table & mommy took was 2 steps away when he put his hooded towel over his face (backwards) & freaked when he couldn't get it off. So Ethan rolled himself right off the table. Good thing the room is carpeted & it's not a big drop. I had never taken my eye off him (that I know better) so I did manage to get my hands under his head. He cried for a few mins but once he settled down he was right back to his smiling self like nothing had happened. From now on I will be laying him in his crib when I am getting his clothes out of the closet.
Ethan has pretty much outgrown most of his 3-6 mos clothes & is now wearing 6-9 mos. Guess I'm going to have to go shopping for the 9-12 mos sizes. That's ok I love clothes shopping for him. It's fun for me. He is also almost out of the size 2 diapers & we have now moved into the 2-3 sizes. It is so hard to believe how fast he is growing. I see preemie clothes on racks in the stores & laugh b/c it is hard to believe that he was once that small. Heck at one time the preemie sizes were too big for him. LOL. Ethan is close to 16lbs. He was 15.5 lbs last week. I think he is starting to catch up in his weight & length. I'm going to be interested in what his length is. He goes to the dr on Monday for a check up. We are all stocked up on diapers for now. We find it easier to buy them in bulk when they are on sale so we don't have to buy diapers very often. works out well. Ethan is still in the stage 2 foods & not eating meat at this time. Since he is preemie some things we are holding off on til we think he is ready. His dr is thinking that she may not want him to start the meats til he is closer to 10-10.5 mos. Another thing that will be talked about @ his appt.

0 comments: