BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Saturday, July 18, 2009

More new things for Ethan

Ethan was a little social beast last night! My cousin is turning 21 so a party was held for her last night. Ethan was all about running around showing off his walking skills. I gotta brag here, he's doing awsome with walking! He picked right up on it. No more crawling for Ethan! While Ashley was opening her gifts Ethan had to be right there with her so he could play with all the colorful tissue paper. He was all about the tissue paper. Some pictures were taken as soon as I am able to get a hold of them from other family members I will post them to his blog.


Today we discovered 2 more teeth. Ethan has 2 upper molars coming in. The ones that sit next to the incisors. That must have been the reason why he woke up in the middle of the night last night crying. But the new teeth don't seem to be bothering him at all today. My little guy just keeps on surprising us. We also bought him his first potty today. We are going to start potty training sometime either tonight, tomorrow, or Monday. It's so exciting! We are going to try to have him sit on the potty each night before bed, once we have success with that then we will try before his bath, then again before bed, ect. If that doesn't work I got a few other tricks up my sleeve. This is going to be an interesting experience.

0 comments: