BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, July 6, 2009

My little cutie pie

Ethan was so cute today. He is now all about walking. He has managed to figure out how to stand up w/o assistance. He can't do it every time but he's getting better. We had to move his room about a little bit as he has started to pull the plug to his monitor from the outlet so his bed & dresser are flipped now. He was being so cute today that I got some really cute pictures of him. There were so many cute ones it was hard to chose which ones to post.


Ethan just up from a nap

Mom, I am not amused.

Watching Baby Galileo

Just being cute

I love my Baby Einstein

Just hanging out

Chilling in his chair

Enjoying Baby Einstein

Look at how bendable I am

I don't want to sit any more

Climbing back in my chair

The sippy is upside down

Peek-a-boo just hanging out

Carmel taking a nap

Carmel & Peek-a-boo never get much attention I had to give them a smidge of attention.



0 comments: