BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Daddy!!!

My daddy turned 30 yesterday. I got him up first thing in the morning just so we could play. I wanted to be alone. Then once mommy woke up a half hour later he opened his present from me. I signed the card my self, daddy was so pleased. We had a party for daddy later in the evening. I had a blast! I got to have cookie cake & ice cream. For his birthday daddy got some really cool toys. Something called transformers. He said it's something we can play together!! Daddy even let me stay up way past my bedtime just for his birthday. This morning we got up together & played with those transformer things. I don't really get the point of them but their really cool cause they got little parts for me to get into. Although daddy keeps taking the little parts away from me. Why does he have to ruin my fun? My daddy is on vacation all week so I can spend all day with him. How great is that?! Today I have been giving my daddy a run for his money. I have been a crab for him all day just to get him back for not being allowed to play with the small toy parts. What does he think I'm going to do with them, put them up my nose? I just want to chew them what's the harm in that? Daddy says I could choke, whatever that means.  I never get to have any fun! Daddy has promised me that he & mommy are going to take me to the African Safari in a place called Port Clinton sometime this week. Oh I can't wait. I love going places with my daddy. I just love my daddy oh so much. Even though he won't let me have any fun he's the greatest!!!

0 comments: