BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tough as nails

Ethan had his eye dr appt yesterday. It went great. She said that he is exactly where he should be vision wise. He has excellent depth perception, he follows very well, & there is no need for any kind of perscription. He was also very well behaved. I was expecting to have to wrestle him down to allow her to check him but he sat like he does it every day. I was impressed.

Today Ethan managed to have a little accident with the kitchen stairs. I was in the kitchen, he was with me, making some lunch. As I was setting the microwave to heat I heard this loud thud & right as I spun around he started screaming. Ethan was laying on the platform right infront of the back door. I picked him up quickly. Once I got him calmed down I checked him over. He had a large red spot on his arm & a goose egg forming on his forehead. He was playing with the zipper on the OSU cooler. Next to the cooler is the counter top to the stove. The counter top had fallen hit him on the arm causing him to stumble & he went down the stairs hitting his forehead on the way. We tried to put ice on it but he wouldn't let us. Matt called Aunt Robin & she gave us some ideas none of which worked. He wasn't going to let us ice his forehead for anything. We now have special top of the stairs gates up to prevent it from happening again.

Tonight he's running around like nothing happened hence the title "Tough as nails". He's wearing his Steelers warmup outfit & watching the Browns/Lions exhibition game. The Steelers are playing on another channel. We will watch that game later.



Playing with his mower

GOAL!!!

Chewing daddy's phone

Just being cute


0 comments: