BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ethan Bracelets

I had this really cute idea of getting silicone bracelets that say "Ethan 6/3/08" in honor of his 1st b-day. They are $5/bracelet. If I order in bulk then I can get a discount on the S&H. If I order them by the end of this month I will have them in time to pass out by his b-day party. I can get them in 2 different sizes (Adult & Youth). If anyone is interested in them click on the link in the side bar that says PayPal. You do not have to have a paypal acct to pay for the bracelet. PayPal is just how I pay for them. Please leave in the comment section the number of bracelets you paid for. To leave a comment simply click on the title of this post & leave your comment. If you don't have a google acct you can leave a anonymous post just sign your name so I know who you are. I also need to know how many adult & how many youth size bracelets are wanted so I order correctly. I will be putting the order in at the end of the month. I have already put in the order for my bracelet that's when I came up with this idea. I thought it would be a fun thing to do for Ethan's b-day.

0 comments: