BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My little devil

My sweet little Ethan has turned into a little monster. He is finally over the whole virus thing but for some reason it has left him clingy. He has been giving us a hard time over his food. He seems to want to throw a tantrum over meals. We are not really sure what is causing this. He has also been really clingy to me during the day like he thinks that I am leaving him. He may just be going through separation anxiety but what would bring that on is a mystery. I would expect that is I were leaving him a few times a week but that is just not the case. I am hoping that this is going to be a short phase like the stranger awareness was. He makes it pretty hard to go to the bathroom or get food. He starts to scream if I even stand up. He only seems to be happy when he's got both of us home. I just have to remind myself that it's just a phase & will go away.

Since it was so nice outside yesterday Ethan got to go play in the backyard. We got him a sundome to help protect him from the sun. But it allows a good breeze to flow through it. Unfortunately he was not happy to use it unless I sat in it with him holding him in my lap. At least he was able to get some fresh air. Maybe a few more nice days like that will help his mood.

0 comments: