BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, April 13, 2009

Post Easter

Ethan enjoyed his Easter as best as he could for not feeling very well. His morning started out good. He woke up in a good mood around 9 & opened his basket that the Easter Bunny left for him. He got a couple outfits, a stuffed Snoopy, a talking Cookie Monster, & some teething biscuits. After that we decided to keep him in his jammys until we had to leave to avoid him throwing up all over his Easter clothes. So I got him dressed while Matt packed up his diaper bag. I got him downstairs & while I was putting his shoes on he threw up all over his little overalls. I rinsed them off & ran them through the dryer for 30 mins so that he could wear his new outfit I bought him for Easter. Matt got the dining room all cleaned up & we finally got out the door w/no more incidents by 11:30 to head to Matt's dad's house. Ethan was miserable. He just was out of it. He would get these little bursts of energy but they would only last a short time. Later we went over to my parents house & fortunately had no incident. When we got back home we gave Ethan a bottle & got him ready for bed. Unfortunately Matt no more than got him dressed & Ethan threw up all over his clean jammy's. He must have something against clothes seems like it's the only time he throws up. LOL.

Ethan got me up at 3 this morning for a bottle then didn't get up til after 10. He had a small bottle & only 1 container of food for breakfast. So far so good. Now he's sleeping. Poor Ethan his 1st Easter & he had to be sick. At least he's getting over it fairly fast. Of course Ethan missed all the excitement while he was sleeping. I was finishing vacuuming & was picking up some trash from the gifts yesterday when I walked into the kitched to find Peek a boo caught a mouse! I startled her & she let it run into the pantry then she ran to the basement. I ran & got her & chased the mouse out of the pantry where Carmel let it run under the fridge! So I pulled the fridge out where Carmel let it run under the dishwasher! At least that is where I think it ran. When it ran from the fridge I expected it to come out from one direction it came from another side & ran over my bare feet scaring the crap out of me. I don't mind mice but I just didn't predict it coming from the other side of the fridge. Aren't cats supposed to catch mice? I know carmel can he caught one a few years ago & brought it to us. I'm hoping it ran to the basement where the cats have been stalking for it. I know they saw it so hopefully one of my 2 lazy cats will catch it. I worry b/c field mice carry disease & we have an infant. We do have glue traps set but we are going to put fresh ones down in hopes of catching it before it runs a muck in the house. When Ethan wakes up I'll tell him all about it.

Here are some pictures from Easter:

Ethan with his Cookie Monster

Ethan getting into the grass in his basket
Ethan eating the grass from his basket

Ethan, Me, & Matt on Easter morning


Ethan & I at Grandpa Pauls & Gramma Nett's


Ethan opening his basket at Grandpa Franks's & Gramma Judy's


Matt & Ethan at Grandpa Franks & Gramma Judy's

0 comments: