BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My busy little man

Busy, busy, busy Ethan is. He is conatantly on the move. From 9 in the morning to 9 at night he is in perpetual motion. It doesn't matter how tired he is he will continue to play, crawl, & get into things. I always wait for the moment that he will just fall down asleep in the middle of his busy play schedule but it never happens. I always put him down for a nap at the same time everyday. Whether he sleeps or not is up to him. Most of the time he will throw everything out of his crib first then play with the toys on the bars. I listen to him on the baby monitor & it always takes at least an hour for him to settle down. 


Now that he has started to say dada he says it all the time. In the morning when I go into his room while I'm picking out his clothes for the day he stands in his crib "babble babble babble dadadada babble babble dadadada. It's likes he's asking "Where is dada? When will he be home?" I always tell him dada's at work he'll be home soon enough. Right now he's a daddy's boy. He's all about his daddy.

Just to make mention of this again I had brought up in an earlier post a few suggestions for Ethan's birthday. He could use 18M clothes for the fall, little books (something he can't totally destroy), any kind of push toy to help him with his walking, toys to use outside. We are getting him a baby pool so he can cool off this summer.  There is no theme to his party. I'm keeping it very simple. 

We have not gotten the results of his labs yet on his hyperphe. We don't expect to hear anything until at least Thurs. It won't be surprising if the results are on the high side. We gave him more protein than he would normally get in a meal. He was getting the powdered milk with each meal & we had started mixing milk in with his formula. My goal is to have him off formula by his birthday. He is already at half & half. I think he's ready to move on to 3/4 milk 1/4 formula which I will be starting tomorrow.

0 comments: